It’s a brand new season!
to shake off – the old and unuseful
to put on – the new and refreshing
to clean – our closets and our minds
to enjoy – the world at large and within us
to move – because hibernation is over
to get outside – because it’s beautiful and rejuvenative
to make decisions – because if not now, then when?
to be inspired – because everything is new!
PS: If we are not connected via social media, please reach out to me! I’d love to stay more connected!
Have an AMAZING week!
- Takes time and effort to start –> flywheel principle or “snowball”
- Nothing is wrong with you.
- Energy comes from movement, the great paradox.
How can you move today?
Do it for you!”
A weak core is a fundamental problem inherent to inefficient movement that may lead to predictable patterns of injury.
A weak core can also cause: poor posture, lower back pain, and difficulty of functional movements, such as getting out of bed in the morning.
- Drawing-in maneuver: a maneuver used to recruit the local core stabilizers by drawing the navel in toward the spine.
- Bracing: occurs when you have contracted both the abdominal, lower back, and buttock muscles at the same time.